Strategic Sourcing Consultant – Milton Keynes – £47k + Bonus – Global Sourcing Exposure – Fast-Track Progression Opportunities
Due to unrivalled success and exponential growth, this global banking conglomerate is seeking an ambitious Procurement professional with experience in strategic sourcing to take the lead on a large portion of their indirect spend across various categories and business units. Joining a thriving team in a driven financial services environment, the successful Strategic Sourcing Consultant will be tasked with devising long-term strategy for the function whilst driving continuous improvement through effective sourcing methods and developing cost reduction initiatives for their main stakeholder.
The Strategic Sourcing Consultant will be responsible for:-
- Managing large spends across various indirect categories, including but not limited to HR, IT, Professional Services, Marketing, Travel and Logistics.
- Leading negotiations with new and old suppliers whilst introducing new commercial models to drive value.
- Implementing strategic sourcing strategies in order to maximise cost optimization
- Managing the full end to end procurement lifecycle from initial sourcing to long-term SRM.
The successful applicant will need to demonstrate:
- Demonstrated experience in indirect procurement with experience in strategic sourcing being beneficial
- Strong stakeholder management and analytical skills
- A proven track record of generating savings across various indirect categories
- Strong understanding of the procurement market and ability to deal with large spends, whilst also dealing with substantial saves
- Ideally Degree and/or CIPS qualified
For more information, please e-mail through an up-to-date copy of your CV to Shiva at jobsSD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, negotiation, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management SRM, vendor management, purchasing, buying, Indirect, Consultancy Procurement, Advisory Services Procurement, IT procurement, HR procurement, marketing procurement, logistics, professional services procurement.