Senior Commercial Officer – Leading Public Sector Organisation – Cambridge – 6month contract – £440/day
Having recently won a brand new infrastructure project, this leading public sector organization is looking to bring on a Commercial Officer to support on their most high profile contract ever! This is an opportunity to be involved in the procurement and commercial management in a truly business-critical infrastructure project!
As Senior Commercial Officer you will: –
- Leading on all sub-contract procurement on a project-based level, navigating through NEC3 & FIDIC contracts
- Be involved with the drafting, amending and negotiating of key supplier contracts
- Lead on tendering for various procurement categories across indirect procurement with a specific focus on infrastructure and construction categories
- Maintain a high level of standards, whilst delivering to pressured time frames of creating and implementing strategic plans
Senior Commercial Officer required background
- Strong commercial skillset, with evidence of tendering and managing large scale contracts in a public sector environment
- Knowledge of public sector frameworks and previous exposure to working under OJEU regulations
- An infrastructure/defence background is preferred but not essential
- Security clearance is a bonus, but you must be able to attain security clearance in role
This is an excellent opportunity for a public sector procurement specialist to assist on one of the largest infrastructure projects in the UK!
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Devan at jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: Procurement, Strategic Sourcing, Public Sector Procurement, OJEU, CIPS, Indirect, Professional Services, Defence, Infrastructure Contract Management, Commercial Officer, Cambridge