PROCUREMENT – LOGISTICS SOURCING MANAGER – FREIGHT & DISTRIBUTION – ICONIC FTSE 100 FMCG MAJOR – WEST LONDON – £45 – 65k + PACKAGE
This iconic FTSE 100 FMCG major has been providing the world with much loved brands for over 100 years and, with a £ Multi-Billion spending power, Procurement is now more important than ever.
As a result, the Board are pouring investment into becoming a best-practice and multi-award winning Global Sourcing Hub, and as part of this movement the Firm is looking to hire a passionate Logistics Procurement specialist to drive not only bottom line savings but also wider commercial value from complex deals.
As Logistics Sourcing Manager – Freight & Distribution you can enjoy the following:-
- Using your Logistics Procurement subject matter expertise to execute seamless and integrated strategic sourcing processes
- Complete autonomy throughout the cradle to grave procurement and deal-making process for large-scale and high value EMEA Logistics sub-categories (oceanic, road, rail & air freight, transportation & warehousing)
- Using your Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) skills to manage market leading 3PL and 4PL suppliers / vendors
- Seeking out opportunities to drive creativity and innovation within each Logistics Sourcing project
- Establishing and cultivating key stakeholder relationships to ensure necessary buy in and support for strategic sourcing and category management processes / projects
- One-to-one procurement training and development from the EMEA Logistics Procurement Director, ensuring your promotion to Logistics Sourcing Lead within 1-2 years
Required procurement experience, skills & experience:-
- Significant (2 years+) Logistics procurement, strategic sourcing & category management experience within a well-recognised FTSE 250 or Fortune 500 company
- Excellent stakeholder influencing and relationship management skills
- Degree, MCIPS and Prince 2 qualifications preferred but not essential
If you are a commercially savvy and career driven Logistics Procurement specialist looking to fast track your career within a globally revered FTSE 100 brand, apply now by sending your CV to jobsGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply through this forum.
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure