Global IT Category Manager – Cloud – Iconic FTSE 100 Banking Giant – Birmingham OR Sheffield + Flex Working – £60,000 – 80,000 + Package
Expanding Tier 1 Banking conglomerate seeks an IT Procurement expert to join their Global Sourcing team and can be based in various office locations. Both senior hires will enjoy hands on management of complex cross-border deals ranging from £5-50m spanning a variety of key Technology categories. With a close-knit team and a strong leadership community, Procurement is in a great position to gain ground.
As Global IT Category Manager – Cloud you will:-
- Use your IT Procurement subject matter expertise to have an immediate impact in a fast paced, intelligent and international environment
- Quickly become considered an invaluable business partner by geographically dispersed IT stakeholders
- Instil a high-performance culture amongst more junior Procurement and Sourcing team members
- Generate significant cost savings by executing large international deals and re-shaping category strategy, whilst also securing longer term benefits for the Firm such as risk mitigation and strategic vendor partnerships with major and niche suppliers
Required experience / background: –
- Blue Chip / FTSE 100 employer background, with quick progression from Buyer to Senior Buyer to Procurement Manager / Sourcing Manager
- Strong knowledge of the IT Cloud or Networks & Infrastructure
- Proven ability to influence senior figures and position procurement more strategically within complex matrix environments
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply through this forum.
Key skills : procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, Technology, Software, Hardware, Telecoms, Networks, Professional Services, global, FTSE100, negotiation, stakeholder management, vendor management, global IT sourcing, Sheffield, Birmingham, Manchester