At GATEWIT, a brand owned by Construlink – Tecnologias de Informação S.A., and the entity in charge of data processing at www.gatewit.com, privacy is considered as a pillar in the defense of the fundamental rights of its customers, employees, partners and other stakeholders.
GATEWIT, based on the principle of lawfulness, loyalty and transparency, assures its users and visitors that:
• Only requested and collected the data necessary for the provision of the service;
• The data is updated and accurate;
• The data is used only for the purpose for which it was collected;
• The option of giving or withdrawing consent for a clear, free and informed positive act is provided whenever necessary;
• The holder of the personal data has the right to request the deletion of the data provided;
• Adopts appropriate security measures and policies regarding information security and protection of personal data, from design and by default;
• Cooperate with the Control Authorities.
Data collected and processed
GATEWIT, in the scope of its activity, treats personal data to the extent of its need to provide services.
In order to enjoy services or be contacted by GATEWIT teams, users may have to provide data such as name, telephone, email, NIF, professional address, country, interests in products or services.
We also collect, for security reasons, when browsing our site, the IP address, browser type and reference url.
Data processing may be fully or partially automated.
How data is collected
Data can be collected through online forms, customer areas, telephone, e-mail, ensuring prior consent where applicable.
Purposes of data collection
The data collected are aimed at:
• The provision of services;
• The preparation of proposals and contracts;
• The offer of products and services;
• The carrying out of marketing campaigns, whenever authorized.
Sharing of personal data
GATEWIT, by its international activity, can transfer its personal data to countries outside the European Union or International Organisations. These operations comply scrupulously with the legal provisions to which they are subject, such as Commission decisions on countries providing an adequate level of protection, transfers with adequate guarantees, or binding rules applicable to undertakings.
Data retention period
The data retention time is directly associated with the purpose of your treatment and the legally required requirements. GATEWIT ensures that the data is kept for the period considered necessary for its purpose and has established a policy of updating, deleting and periodically reviewing the data and conservation terms.
Rights of holders of personal data
Our customers and users, as holders of personal data processed by GATEWIT, have the right to:
• Limitation of treatment;
• Do not be subject to automated decisions, including profile definition.
Security of personal data
GATEWIT undertakes to protect the information of its employees, customers, partners and other stakeholders, adopting the technical and organisational measures necessary to comply with it.
The security policies defined and followed by GATEWIT are applicable internally and externally, and their employees and partners must be aware of and apply them.
GATEWIT is certified in terms of information security, both ISO 27001 and ISO 20000, following the best international security and risk management practices.
Privacy Communication Channels
GATEWIT employees, customers, partners and other stakeholders who wish to know more about GATEWIT’s privacy policies should contact firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to the address: Rua Nova do Almada, 59, 1º, 1200-288 Lisboa.